Publisher Kalypso Media and developer Independent Arts Software have today announced that Railway Empire Nintendo Switch Edition will be released on the 27th March 2020.
The Nintendo Switch Edition makes the railway sim playable anywhere at anytime and will both be released physically in stores and digitally on the eshop. DLC’s will also be included with the main game, they are listed below:
- Mexico DLC
- Crossing the Andes DLC
- The Great Lakes DLC
- Germany DLC
- France DLC
- Great Britain DLC
- Ireland DLC
Features of Railway Empire feature below:
- Exploit the economic opportunities of the United States in an extensive campaign, working your way from coast to coast
- Build an empire by establishing a comprehensive rail network and optimising transportation of passengers and goods across North America
- Master challenges and objectives through a range of scenarios or create the perfect railway network without any financial pressure
- Run a custom network with 40 historically accurate locomotives and more than 30 different wagons
- Invest in over 300 new technologies across five eras to progress and maximise practicality and profits
- Compete with up to three rival companies and even sabotage others’ efforts using bandits and spies.