The massively multiplayer online game, and did I mention it was free? MapleStory M is getting its biggest update yet with the introduction of the Legendary Hero Shade.
One of the most celebrated Heroes in the Maple World, Shade is one of the Six Heroes that will put a stop to the sinister reign of MapleStory’s biggest antagonist, the Black Mage. The updates features are listed below:
The update delivers an array of events to celebrate the new Hero Shade as well as Lunar New Year! Starting today, exciting level-up events will be available including:
- Until February 24, players who reach a certain level, will receive additional in-game items useful for a specific character’s level-up.
- Any new Shade character can be leveled-up by three levels for every level up within level 3 to 100 until February 10.
- Players logging-in from today through January 22 will receive a special gift to help their character level up once per account.
- Through February 11, four different types of events are going to be held in honor of the Six legendary Heroes. Any characters or players with those Six Heroes will be rewarded with items to help boost experience as well as obtain additional stat options for their characters.
Along with the level-up events, there’s a bevy of Lunar New Year-themed events including:
- Between January 20 and February 3, participating players who log-in will claim attendance rewards for items that give their characters experience points.
- Starting January 20 and ending February 3, players collect unique coins to earn rewards including an item that can assist with Starforce Reinforcement, Character Decorate item, and EXP Boost item.
If you’re interested in trying it out you can find it at the Google Play Store, and for Apple users the iOS Store.