American Fugitive from Curve Digital and Fallen Tree Games is now available to buy on PlayStation 4 and PC. The Xbox version will release on May 24th and Nintendo Switch version May 23rd. You can view the launch trailer below:
1980’s America in a sleepy rural town exists an American Fugitive called Will Riley, a man charged with a crime he did not commit. On a seemingly normal day Will Riley received news that his father was killed. Will now seeks vengeance. Below is a list of features:
- A mature action game based on an original story – Unravel a plot of mystery, deception and corruption, full of twists and turns, inhabited by a motley cast of law-breakers and law- enforcers.
- A massive open-world environment – Explore Redrock County, a beautiful and vibrant slice of 80s rural north America, on foot or by car.
- Choose the life of a felon – Rob houses, steal cars, arm yourself to the teeth. Just don’t get caught!
- Pedal to the Metal – test yourself against time trial challenges and stunt jumps dotted throughout the world, using any of the numerous vehicles.
- A wealth of activities – Undertake jobs for the criminal underworld, uncover hidden stashes, loot houses, stick up stores, fence fine art, eat donuts and more.