Media Molecule are proud to announce that the much anticipated VR update is available today! Below is a launch trailer and some tutorials to help get you started.
On the YouTube channel you can find a ton of tutorials to help what you’re looking for. The VR update includes:
- Comments – The unimaginable has become… errr… imaginable. Yes that’s right – you can now comment, review, feedback and report bugs all from the comfort of your browser! Go to any creation or player profile page on indreams and make yourself heard.
- Edit Mode Guide – It’s back and better than ever! Would you like to read our more info tooltips while also making something in Dreams? You can! Check out our new and improved Edit Mode Guide, giving you interactive documentation of the in-game edit mode menus.
- Fully expanded, meaning fewer clicks to reach the information you need.
- Coverage of all edit modes.
- Includes both the wireless controller and motion controllers tips, which you can toggle between at any point.
- VR – Additions for VR to bring indreams inline with the game.
- First up, an overview – What is Dreams VR?
- VR compatibility icons, to let you know whether a creation is suitable for VR or not.
- VR experience ratings, as bestowed by players, to give you an indication of the level of VR experience you might need to play a creation.
- VR compatibility search filtering, so you can narrow down your search results.
- New How To videos full of great tips on getting started with VR in Dreams.
To read the full patch notes you can follow the link HERE.