Indie developer Midjiwan AB is proud to announce that the award-winning turn-based strategy game will be releasing on PC, Mac OSX and Linux on 4th August 2020. You can watch the announcement trailer below:
The Battle of Polytopia: Moon Rise takes place on a planet called the square. On this bizarre planet the Polytopians with 12 unique individual tribes exist each with different personalities and characteristics, the only shared passion is their love of fighting. Players will take on the role of the ruler of one of the leaders as you attempt to build and expand your civilisation in competition with other tribes. Along the way, you’ll have to research tech and harness powerful magic to get the upper hand.
Key features are listed below:
- Single player and online multiplayer for up to 12 players including matchmaking
- 4X gameplay (eXplore, eXpand, eXploit and eXterminate)
- Play as one of 12 tribes, each with their own unique nature, culture and attributes
- Exploration, warfare, farming, building and technology research provide a richly rewarding and varied gameplay experience
- Auto-generated maps ensure each game is a totally new experience
- Online leaderboards featuring the top scores for the best civilization builders
- Five map types – tiny, normal, large, huge and massive!
- Configurable map types – Dryland, Lake, Continents, Archipelago and Water World
- Three game modes – Perfection, Domination and Creative
Will you be picking this up? If you want to see more of our news you can follow this LINK.