Paradox Interactive the publisher and developer of the hit PC title of Stellaris are almost ready to release the console edition on February 26th on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The team has released a breakdown trailer on everything you need to know about the upcoming release.
The console edition doesn’t hold back on the features that the PC edition has. You’ll get the same exact experience we all know and love from rich and diverse alien races to emergent storytelling, it’s all there. Below is a list of features:
- Behold the enormity of space with procedurally generated galaxies and an untold number of planets to explore.
- Encounter a myriad of wild, quirky, and dangerous alien races who may prove to be crucial trade partners or conquering forces hellbent on enslaving your civilization.
- Take on strategic space warfare and resource management to ensure the survival and advancement of your empire.
- Explore scientific anomalies and uncover technological wonders throughout the galaxy to utilize them toward your own gains.
- Govern your own fledgeling empire and secure your power and agenda through manipulating internal policies, factions, traditions and more.
- Adapted for the console with a streamlined control scheme and UI for a true grand strategy experience.