Dirt Rally 2.0 is due to release on Xbox One, PC and PlayStation 4 on Tuesday the 26th of February. Dirt Rally 2.0 lets players carve your way through iconic rally locations such as New Zealand, Argentina, Spain, Poland, Australia, and the USA. This time around the developers at Codemasters have added new techs such as an authentic handling model, tyre choice and surface deformation.
Features taken from the official Dirt Rally 2.0 website include:
• 6 REAL LIFE RALLY LOCATIONS –Take the wheel through the stunning environments of New Zealand, Argentina, Spain, Poland, Australia and the USA.
• FEEL YOUR RACE – Improved handling, surfaces, fallibility and environments deliver the most authentic and focused off-road experience ever.
• THE OFFICIAL GAME OF THE FIA WORLD RALLYCROSS CHAMPIONSHIP – Race at Barcelona, Montalegre, Mettet, Lohéac Bretagne, Trois-Rivieres, Hell, Holjes and Silverstone in a multitude of different series.
• DEVELOP YOUR OWN TEAM – Create a team, hire your staff and expand your garage of vehicles as you choose.
• TUNING – Tune your vehicle to suit your driving style and environmental characteristics. Alleviate wear and tear by configuring each car’s set-up, and upgrade your parts to ensure your vehicles are ready for whatever challenge lies ahead.
• GET COMPETITIVE – Race the entire DiRT Community in Daily, Weekly and Monthly Challenges, with worldwide leaderboards and events.
Dirt Rally 2.0’s reviews are showing that the series is still going strong. Reviews are shown below:
Cubed3 – Dirt Rally 2.0 does nothing but improve the reputation of the purest modern rally series out there.
PCGamesN – Builds on what’s good about its unapologetically hardcore predecessor and adds a full-featured Rally Cross Career mode for those who prefer to trade paint in there racing.
The Games Machine – Codemasters has succeeded in perfecting an already spectacular driving model.
Will you be picking up Dirt Rally 2.0 when it’s released?