Good news Kingdoms of Amalur fans! THQ Nordic have released a gameplay trailer and you can view it below:
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning will release September 8th on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
“You prefer to fight from far away, or from behind, or by dishonourable means, and usually by surprise? With Finesse, you sneak, dodge, and slather weapons with poison to gain the advantage in combat.”
The hit RPG is back, from the minds of R.A. Salvatore, Spawn creator Todd McFarlane and Elder Scrolls Oblivions lead designer Ken Rolston comes Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning which has been remastered with stunning visuals and new refined gameplay.
“Uncover the secrets of Amalur, from the vibrant city of Rathir to the vast region of Dalentarth to the grim dungeons of the Brigand Hall Caverns. Rescue a world torn apart by a vicious war and control the keys to immortality as the first warrior ever to be resurrected from the grips of death.”
- Build the ideal character for the most intense combat, choosing from a countless combinations of skills, abilities, weapons and pieces of armor.
- The revolutionary Destiny system allows you to continuously evolve your character class to your style of play.
- Seamlessly integrate magical and melee attacks as you take on scores of enemies in grand fight sequences and finish them off with brutal Fateshift kills.
- Extend your experience in Amalur with all DLC from the original release, from Teeth of Naros to Legend of Dead Kel and more!
- Hundreds of hours of RPG play await! Travel from the vibrant city of Rathir, to the vast region of Dalentarth, and the grim dungeons of the Brigand Hall Caverns as you uncover the secrets of Amalur!
- Explore deep levels of lore in a universe steeped in 10,000 years of fiction created by New York Times bestselling author R.A. Salvatore.
- Rescue a world torn apart by a vicious war and control the keys to immortality as the first warrior ever to be resurrected from the grips of death.
- Explore a sprawling game world hailed as having “more content than any single-player game deserves!”
- Enjoy countless side quests rich in political intrigue, romance, sinister magic, and even whimsy – all central to the primary mission.
- Improved graphical fidelity in Re-Reckoning.