Vertigo Games B.V this week has released A Fisherman’s Tale on PSVR.
Players will take on the role of Bob. Bob is a fisherman puppet who lives alone in a tiny cabin with no clue what lies beyond his four walls. Bob receives a radio broadcast that states a storm is coming and quickly tries to race up to the top of the lighthouse to turn on the light. As Bob leaves his cabin with a bunch of sidekicks, he realises that the world outside was not quite what he imagined. Below are the features listed by the developers.
• Break more than a couple laws of physics in mind-bending VR puzzles!
• Reach the top of the lighthouse before The Big Storm, with the help of some uncanny sidekicks!
• Use your hands to pick up, throw, combine, and use all kinds of things in glorious fully immersive virtual reality!
• Toy around with your tiny little model lighthouse, inside a lighthouse, inside… is that another lighthouse?
• Uncover the truth at the core of an unusually tall Fisherman’s Tale, exclusively in VR.
Below is a trailer you can check out: