Following on from the physical edition on PlayStation 4 Lovecraft’s untold stories is now available through two physical editions for Nintendo Switch. The game will feature a standard edition and a collectors edition that features the soundtrack, art book, lithographs of the main characters and a badge.
Lovecraft’s Untold Stories is based on H.P. Lovecraft’s stories. You will experience first-hand the cosmic horror created by the genius of Providence. Every character will go through an investigation that will take them through different locations, from the creepy old Victorian mansion to the abandoned hospital where forbidden experiments take place or the jungle where lost tribes celebrate forgotten rituals, just to name a few.
The Game Features:
- Fight hundreds of different monsters from the Cthulhu Mythos in this intense action roguelite.
- Explore Lovecraft’s stories: every character has a storyline that crosses randomly generated levels set in different locations from Lovecraft’s stories, such as the hospital, the jungle, or the port city just to name a few.
- Face the Great Old Ones: Great Cthulhu, Nyarlathotep, Dagon, Shub-Niggurath, and Azathoth await you in special levels.
- Investigate thoroughly: explore every corner to find secret levels and knowledge about the Great Old Ones
- Learn about the Mythos to fight them: to have a chance at fighting the Great Old Ones you need to acquire knowledge about them, or their mere presence will drive you insane.
- Madness awaits: in the course of your adventures you will have to make some decisions, and taking the wrong ones will shake your sanity. If it gets too low, you will start losing your mind – and if you go mad you will take your own life to escape the horror.
- Pick your hero: Choose between 5 different characters, detective, the thief, the professor, the witch, and the ghoul.
- Different play styles: every investigator has a different combat style and skills, but levels also vary depending on who you’re playing them with – so the gameplay experience is totally different.
- Collect and improve weapons, items, and artifacts. Each character has a set of weapons and items, and there are hundreds of other items you can find and use!
- Look for clues and special items to unlock secrets and new stories.
Lovecraft’s untold stories is developed and published by Blini Games and is available for the Xbox one, PC, Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 and is available now.