Publisher Top Hat Studios are excited to announce their newest game developed by Radi Art is available now on Steam thanks to a Kickstarter campaign. Thanks to the support of backers who raised a total $15.5K to aid the development of the game.
Synergia is a yuri thriller visual novel that takes places in a cyberpunk future. Cila, a veteran cop with a sour outlook and anger issues expects nothing more from life besides the smell of ozone, blinding neon lights and the ever-present manhole steam. At least, until a shady friend replaces her broken-down housedroid as a favor. Advanced, more efficient and remarkably perceptive, unit M.A.R.A. begins to penetrate Cila’s toughened exterior and possibly even heal her new owner’s old wounds – if Cila can decipher the recurring nightmare the process brings. Soon Cila and Mara forge a unique – if sometimes uneasy – bond. Unbeknownst to Cila, just as her life begins to find its new normal, the technological giant Velta Labs gets wind of Mara’s existence and takes a mysterious interest in the android. A war unlike any before it is brewing on the horizon, its players are silently being selected and one android’s fate may spell the difference between peace, war, the blossoming of a new religion, or a technological singularity beyond comprehension.
- Nearly 100 combined, unique backgrounds and CGs.
- 20+ characters, all with interesting backgrounds and personalities deeply woven into the narrative.
- An estimated 6-9 hours of gameplay.
- A unique, vibrant art aesthetic that pervades the neon dystopian setting of the game.
- A beautiful, vivid soundtrack that complements the game’s aesthetic, composed by Andy Andi Han, one of the composers of Katawa Shoujo and Sense: A Cyberpunk Ghost Story.
- Choices that deeply affect the protagonist’s journey and world around them, with multiple endings.
Synergia is available on Steam now for $11.99 USD/9.99 EUR with other platforms Playstation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch to follow later this year.