Police Stories is an unforgiving and tense game that puts you in the shoes of John Rimes and Rick Jones. Two police officers raiding gang hideouts, rescuing hostages, making arrests and getting into other life-threatening situations. Police Stories developed Mighty Morgan and Hypetrain Digital will be released September 19th on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC and Nintendo Switch. A trailer features below:
Features are listed below from the developers:
- The Surrender System allows you to apprehend the suspects without resorting to violence. Fire a warning shot near them or engage them in melee combat – those are just some of the ways you can make them submit.
- Issue commands to your fellow cop Rick Jones. Make sure to use him wisely – and who knows, he might save your life in return.
- Randomly placed criminals, hostages and evidence make every level run unique. The placement changes every time you restart, leading to new interesting situations and opportunities.
- As a law enforcement officer, you will have access to end-of-the-line police equipment, such as under-the-door cameras, door blast charges and many others.
- Various types of lawbreakers, from small petty criminals to well organised gangs and terrorists. Each type has not only unique weapons, but different behaviour and shooting skill.
- Complex Tactical Gameplay: Try not to get spotted, don’t waste bullets, regularly check your surroundings and make sure to take criminals down quietly.
- All your actions are scored in real time. Playing aggressively won’t get you a high enough result to start the next mission – so keep that in mind!
- Online Co-op. Complete missions in multiplayer for better scores and more fun!