Pool Nation the ultimate pool simulator is now available to download and play on PSN and will later release retail on August 30th courtesy of Wired Productions and Cherry Pop Games. The game will cost £15.99. The trailer features below:
Pool Nation on the PlayStation 4 delivers the ultimate realistic pool simulation with realistic physics, beautiful graphics all using the Unreal 4 Engine. Players can play on or offline and take there skills to the top to become the ultimate champion. Features are listed below:
- Leagues (Online competitive mode) – Players must climb the ladder and play with skill to avoid relegation to lower leagues
- Play for In-game Cash – Online competitive mode. Players progress through varying difficulty levels, the more coins you earn, the higher levels you unlock
- Friendlies – Invite friends to play online, customize your game type, rules, locations and more
- Versus – Offline game for one or two players. Play against the AI or locally against friends.
- Pool Career – Offline single-player career, start out in the qualifiers earn your place in the first cup.
- Daily Challenges – Play the daily game of 3 Ball to unlock a chance to win free coins, pot 3 balls to win a random daily prize
- Endurance – Keep sinking balls into pockets as they fall from above. Pot multiple balls in a row, or perform a skill shot and earn a ‘Drop Stop’ giving you a brief respite from the falling balls.
- Trick shots – New and updated trick shot editor giving you the ability to easily make epic trick shots will be launched soon as free DLC.
Are you as excited as I am for this?