Wired Productions and Caged Element have announced the Summer of Combat for GRIP. Xbox Live Gold members will be able to play GRIP Combat Racing free from today (July 4th 2019) at 12.01am PT and runs through to Sunday July 7th at 11.59pm PT and if you love the game after that you’ll be able to buy the game for 50% off.
After the Xbox celebrations the Summer of Combat will then move to PlayStation 4, PC and Switch and players will be able to take part in weekly developer races to see who is the overall master of GRIP.
Also in the Summer of Combat update is new content from new tracks, brand new vehicles (with a licensed IP content update coming very soon) and many more updates and optimization. The features are displayed below:
- Xbox Gold Free Play Days (July 4th to 7th)
- New Artifex vehicle manufacturer containing 3 new AirBlade and Roller vehicles (DLC)
- Two new free Space tracks
- New garage cosmetic packs to further customise your vehicles (DLC)
- New free Orbital Prime ‘Skate Style Park’ arena map
- New retro car DLC pack
- … and to be revealed new car, inspired by an 80’s classic
For more information on GRIP Combat Racing, click this LINK.